OpenMath Software And Tools
A document giving guidelines for OpenMath tool developers is
available from the OpenMath thematic network..
If you have developed any OpenMath software that should be listed here, please send the link and a short description to email@example.com.
- A phrasebook for AXIOM 2.3 was shipped with the system.
- A phrasebook for GAP 4 is available from the GAP 4 website.
- A phrasebook for Mathematica has been developed by INRIA.
- Various phrasebooks for GAP, Magma and Mathematica are available from RIACA.
OpenMath Language Bindings
OpenMath Demos and Applications
- CDEditor, an OpenMath Content Dictionary editor.
- Sentido is a visual and linear formula editor for OpenMath objects. It is not currently available for standalone download, but integrated into the SWiM wiki (see above).
- RIACA CD Editor.
- The JOME OpenMath Editor for creating and manipulating OpenMath objects.
The source code is available from sourceforge.
- STARS/MathWriter: A Java component which takes a simple linear input and generates
OpenMath or MathML. For details contact Stilo Technology.
- IAMC is a framework for providing Internet Accessible Mathematical Computation which
supports OpenMath as a data exchange format
- JavaMath is a free API for
linking computational engines (in particular Maple and GAP) into Java programs using OpenMath as the data format
- Krextor translates OpenMath CDs to RDF for use by Semantic Web applications and services
- OpenXM is an infrastructure for mathematical communication which will support OpenMath.